KidderSec Technologies focuses on keeping you and your organization safe. We use a unique blend of experience, technology and education to create a synergy of tools and techniques to keep your organization free from malware, hackers, spam, phishing attempts, social engineering and cryptoware.
All organizations are at risk of being a victim of a cyber crime. If you have been a victim of a cyber crime, or are worried that your organization is at risk, there are steps that can be taken to prevent, detect and remediate these risks, making your business, your data and your staff safer.
Latest Security News
- Avast Network Breached As Hackers Target CCleaner AgainAvast said it believes that threat actors are again looking to target CCleaner in a supply chain attack. Read more »
- New Way Found to Use Alexa, Google to ‘Voice Phish’ and Eavesdrop on UsersDeveloper interfaces used by Security Research Labs researchers to turn digital home assistants into ‘Smart Spies’. Read more »
- Microsoft Tackles Election Security with Bug BountiesResearchers can earn up to $15,000, depending on the severity of the bug found. Read more »
- Major Airport Malware Attack Shines a Light on OT SecurityA cryptomining infection spread to half of the workstations at a major international airport. Read more »
- Four-Year-Old Critical Linux Wi-Fi Bug Allows System CompromiseA patch is currently under revision but has not yet been incorporated into the Linux kernel. Read more »
- Podcast: Insider Attacks May Soon Cost Less Than Malware-based EquivalentAt what point will infiltrating companies via the "insider threat model" become less costly and difficult than using malware? Threatpost discusses with a SolarWind expert. Read more »
- Zappos Offers Users 10% Discount in 2012 Breach SettlementLawyers will get $1.6 million in a settlement that stems from a breach that affected more than 24 million customers. Read more »
- Phorpiex Botnet Shifts Gears From Ransomware to SextortionA decade-old botnet is using infected computers to send out sextortion emails, in a wide-scale campaign with the potential to reach millions of victims. Read more »
- Hacking Back? BriansClub Dark Web Attack a Boon for BanksThe theft of 26 million card records from an underground site offers valuable intel for banks. Read more »