KidderSec Technologies focuses on keeping you and your organization safe. We use a unique blend of experience, technology and education to create a synergy of tools and techniques to keep your organization free from malware, hackers, spam, phishing attempts, social engineering and cryptoware.
All organizations are at risk of being a victim of a cyber crime. If you have been a victim of a cyber crime, or are worried that your organization is at risk, there are steps that can be taken to prevent, detect and remediate these risks, making your business, your data and your staff safer.
Latest Security News
- Panda Threat Group Mines for Monero With Updated Payload, TargetsThough harboring unsophisticated payloads, the Panda threat group has updated its tactics - from targets to infrastructure - and successfully mined hundreds of thousands of dollars using cryptomining malware. Read more »
- AMD Radeon Graphics Cards Open VMware Workstations to AttackBug impacts VMware Workstation 15 running 64-bit versions of Windows 10 as the guest VM. Read more »
- Google Calendar Settings Gaffes Exposes Users’ Meetings, Company DetailsA configuration setting in Google Calendars does not sufficiently warn users that it makes their calendars public to all, a researcher argues. Read more »
- Marketing Analytics Company Leaks Deep Profiles of Entire Ecuador PopulationJulian Assange is among those impacted. Read more »
- Asus, Lenovo and Other Routers Riddled with Remotely Exploitable BugsIndependent researchers found 125 different CVEs across 13 different router and NAS models. Read more »
- U.S. Sanctions North Korean Group Behind WannaCry, Sony HacksThree North Korean threat groups have been sanctioned in the U.S. as part of a larger U.S. initiative against North Korea-linked malicious cyber activity. Read more »
- New Threat Actor Fraudulently Buys Digital Certificates to Spread MalwareReversingLabs identified cybercriminals duping certificate authorities by impersonating legitimate entities and then selling the certificates on the black market. Read more »