KidderSec Technologies focuses on keeping you and your organization safe. We use a unique blend of experience, technology and education to create a synergy of tools and techniques to keep your organization free from malware, hackers, spam, phishing attempts, social engineering and cryptoware.
All organizations are at risk of being a victim of a cyber crime. If you have been a victim of a cyber crime, or are worried that your organization is at risk, there are steps that can be taken to prevent, detect and remediate these risks, making your business, your data and your staff safer.
Latest Security News
- Fake News and Influence: Information Warfare in the Digital AgeIt's been around forever, but in a modern digital era marked by influence campaigns and deep fakes, information warfare has become much easier to carry out. Read more »
- ThreatList: 4.1B Records Exposed in Breaches in First Half of 2019The number of exposed records has hit record highs in just the first two quarters. Read more »
- Breached Passwords Still in Use By Hundreds of ThousandsMore than 300,000 users still utilize credentials that have been compromised - with people visiting video streaming and porn sites most at fault, Google found in a new study. Read more »
- News Wrap: DejaBlue Bugs and Biometrics Data BreachesFrom the biometrics of one million being exposed, to new Microsoft Bluekeep-like threats, Threatpost discusses the top news of the week. Read more »
- Energy Sector Phish Swims Past Microsoft Email Security via Google DriveThe savvy technique of avoiding malicious links in the email allowed the phishing attack to reach its targets. Read more »
- Apache Security Advisories Red Flag Wrong Versions in Patching GaffeUp to 24 Apache Struts Security Advisories listed the wrong versions that were impacted by vulnerabilities, researchers warn. Read more »
- Choice Hotels Breach Showcases Need for Shared Responsibility Model700,000 customer records were exposed after being housed on a vendor's server that lacked appropriate security. Read more »
- Clickjacking Evolves to Hook Millions of Top-Site VisitorsResearchers said that clickjacking is a threat that's evolving, with new tactics just starting to emerge. Read more »
- Fingerprints of 1M Exposed in Public Biometrics DatabaseA publicly accessible database exposed the fingerprints and facial recognition information of millions, thrusting biometrics security into the spotlight once again. Read more »